Information about Tinting your vehicle
Every day thousands of people make what they think will be a simple decision - to have tinting applied to their vehicle's windows. There are the different kinds of tinting from various manufacturers - non-reflective, hybrid, full metal, titanium, stainless steel - with colours ranging from bluish to grey or charcoal.
There are also different installation methods. Some shops leave a small gap or micro-edge at the top of the roll down windows, while other shops like R-Tec Auto Design take the tinting all the way to the edge of the glass when the window is rolled down. The latter method looks much better. Rear windows can usually be formed from one piece of tinting material. The one-piece rear window installation, when possible is preferable over the rear window being installed in several pieces. R-Tec Auto Design installs one-piece rear windows, but this does mean longer installation, which is why we need your vehicle for most of the day.
10 Reasons why R-Tec Auto Design is better at tinting windows
1. One of the only retailers that uses ultraviolet absorbing film with up to 99.9 % ultraviolet rejection.
2. Our films are colours stable and will not turn purple in colour like lesser quality films do over time.
3. Our trained technicians have over 10 years experience in fitting tinted privacy film / and Power Glass security film.
4. A sales team that can help you make informed decisions about the colour of the film for your vehicle.
5. Four choices of film’s to suit all kinds of vehicles.
6. Heat-treated installation on to your vehicles glass for the best finish.
7. Superb warranty programme in case the need arises.
8. The films are all permitted by the German TUV (Association for Technical Inspection) and all have a corresponding 'allgemeine Bauartgenehmigung' (ABG).
9. One piece rear window installation.
10. Side roll up windows tinted to the top of the glass unlike other tinters leaving a 5mm gap at the top.